Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #21: Planes, Trains, & Automobiles

Good morning everyone. Yesterday,  I had such a wonderful time celebrating my birthday. Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. Well, as always we love seeing all the amazing entries from all the talented crafter's. I just continue to become inspired by what you create. So our Tuesday Challenge is called: "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles". You are to create a card using one of those cuts. I challenge everyone to hop over to Die Cuttin Divas to take up on the Tuesday Challenge. And if you want to get an idea on what to create, there is a classic movie (1987) called "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles" starring Steve Martin and John Candy. I watched a short clip of it. It is hilarious. Here is what I created:

Thank You Card:
Wall  Decor & More Cartridge: Plane Size 2.5
Recollections Bronze Glitter
DCWV "Bella Boutique" 12" Paper
Recollections Black Card Stock




So I encourage everyone to play along with us at Die Cuttin Divas. We are looking forward to seeing you what you can create. 

Click here to take you over to: Die Cuttin Divas

Don't forget, I also have a My Birthday Blog Candy Giveaway. 
Click here to enter for a chance to win.

9 comments:

  1. there is a award on my blog for you! GREAT card also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made another beautiful cary Patty! I am having so much fun being on the Diva team. Thanks! -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I already told you, but I have to say it again...I love that glitter all over the plane. The background looks so detailed. Great job!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for this challenge Patty....I never would of thought of making it bling.... I just love your way of seeing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Patty! Great idea what you did with the plane. So...pur-ty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the glitter!! Thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the glitter and the background is beautiful!
    TFS!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! girl love that plane with the glitter!! the card is very elegant:) Did your hubby do anything special for YOU? Happy Birthday again!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!