Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Die Cuttin Diva Challenge: Wedding Bless

Happy Tuesday everyone! Yesterday was a fun day. My husband and I spent the day in Hollywood. We went to see the Movie Pirates at The El Capitan Theater, ate at California Kitchen, and strolled down the street where it showcases the celebrities stars. Just a great day. Well onto other news, The DT and I at Die Cuttin Diva have a new challenge this week. We were asked to create a Wedding card using any cut except for hearts. I decided to select a cut from my Sweethearts Cartridge. Here is what I made:
Just Married Card Recipe:
Sweethearts Cartridge: Just Married License Plate Size 1.5
Black Card Stock for Card: Size 4 x 5
DCWV Paper: Wedding Design Paper
Card Stock Paper: Gray and Transparent Paper
Champagne Glasses Brads and Black Brads



I hope everyone liked my card. Please be sure to try out our challenge. It will be great to see what you can come up with. This card will be placed in my stash of cards. Have a wonderful day everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Patty,

    I am just so amazed by your card!!! I really think is lovely...Great Work as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant, Patty! I love the design and the added glasses on the bow is a perfect touch! So pretty :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the champagne glass brads!!! Beautiful Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty - please stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty! Love your card and thank you for always being such a great inspiration! I always enjoy all of your projects. Glad you had a fun day with your hubby too! I am awarding you the Irresistably Sweet Blog Award! Please come by my blog to pick up your award! And congrats on receiving another award above I see! Crafty hugs, Sabrina
    www.scrappinwithsabrina@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!