Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Die Cuttin Diva Challenge: Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone! The DT and I at Die Cuttin Diva have a new challenge this week. We were asked to create a  card matching the sketch given. Some of my husband's co-workers are graduating from the University this weekend, so my husband asked me to create a card for them. One of the cards I made was a Graduation Card following the sketch below. I hope everyone likes it.
Graduation Card Recipe:
Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge: Diploma Size 3.0
Recollections: Grad Embellishment Sticker
Black Card Stock for Card: Size 4 x 6
Gray Design Paper
Black and White Design
White and Gold Embossing Powder




Please be sure to join us in this fun challenge at Die Cuttin Divas. We would love to see what you can create. Plus, you will get a chance to see the projects that the DT and I have made. May everyone have a wonderful day.

9 comments:

  1. Your graduation card is absolutely wonderful. Love that pop of gold. Looking forward to joining the team.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure to make the graduates happy for sure!!! Gorgeous!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patty...What can I say...another work of perfection...Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card amiga!!

    Hugs,
    vero
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Grad card. Congrats on your blog hop candy win from D.L Art.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful graduation card, and love the sparkle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! You did a fabulous job and I just love all that sparkle!!
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! The grey and black look great and then the pop of gold on the diploma really adds that special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW that turned out gorgeous! LOVE how sparkly it is! I just LOVE black and gray together. Super card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!