Friday, June 24, 2011

Cricut360 Blog Candy Alert...

Happy Friday everyone! Attention all happy crafters. The Cricut360 Design Team and I have some awesome news to share. As you know, we are one week away from getting ready to show you what the Team and I have designed for our first challenge. We are looking forward to seeing all the fun and great creations you can make with the challenges we will be having. But in order to do that, we need you to come join us and follow us at Cricut360. Now, I wonder what can we do get you to come check out our blog. How about some awesome Blog Candy.  Over at our blog: Cricut360, we are giving our followers a chance to win:

Drum Roll Please......

Create A Critter Cartridge

Here is what we need from you to qualify for the awesome prize:

Please hop over to Cricut360 to do the following:

  1. Become a follower.
  2. Subscribe by e-mail.
  3. Leave a comment.
  4. Post about Cricut360 on your blogs and link that post with in-links so we can see it.
  5. Grab our blinkie and post it as a gadget on your blogs (optional) 

We will use random.org to pick the winner and will be announced the following Thursday June 30th.  We would love for you to come back and check to see if you are the lucky winner.  

Now, I myself own this cartridge. And I must say is one of my top favorites. We at Cricut360 would love to see all the Cricut Lovers out there and follow our blog so that we can visit your blogs and get to know you. So please take this time to hop over to Cricut360 by clicking here to get a head start on getting a chance to enter into the Blog Candy Giveaway. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva

4 comments:

  1. WOW, I have been bidding on Ebay for this cartridge. I have been wanting it since the first time I saw a project that used it. Blogged about the 360 launch and looking forward to the challenge on July 1st. Thanks for shouting out the news!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty:

    Congrats on making the Cricut 360 design team!

    Happy Crafting!

    Sandy S.
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cart. Congrats on the new design team. Count me in on the challenges! -Yvette (fellow Diva)
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, just stopping to say hi!!! and OMG I've missed so many cute and beautiful projects!!! Thanks for always stopping by and your comforting words:)
    Many hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!