Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blog Award/ DCD and Cricut360 Annoucements

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there. Especially to my wonderful daddy Raul. He is the greatest man in my life besides my hubby. He works hard to provide for his family. Just want to take this time to thank my daddy for always being a great role model, supporter, caring, and just being there for me whenever I needed him. I truly am lucky to have him as my dad.

In other news, I have been graciously given  an awesome award by two wonderful blogger friends which are Lisa at A Mermaid's Crafts and Sabrina at Scrappin with Sabrina. They have passed along the "Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award." Thank you so much Lisa and Sabrina. Friends, please be sure to follow their blogs as they have some amazing projects to share with all of you. 
The rules for the award are the following:
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.


Here are 7 Random Facts about me:
1. I'm going to be participating in my first 5k Marathon on 4th of July.
2. I love love love chocolate. 
3. I love going to my favorite cupcake place called My Delight Cupcakery on Mondays for their Mini Cupcakes. 
4. I'm going to Palm Springs next Month with my BFF to celebrate our birthdays. Mine is June 27th and hers is in July.
5. I love to hike on Sunday Mornings.
6. I love to spend quality time with my husband.
7. I look forward to creating some fun projects this Summer since I will be on vacation. 


Now onto selecting 8 blogs: (this is always so hard since everyone is so talented.)
1. Veronica 
2. Mistyrose
3. Sonia
4. Cindy Lou
5. Just Yolie
6. Tammy
7. Amber
8. Linda
** Be sure to follow these wonderful ladies blogs and become a follower if not already. They will be delighted to hear what you think about their blog and projects. **

Before I let you guys go for the day to spend time with your dads and husbands, I wanted to remind you about the following events. 

First, I would like to say how happy I am to be part of the Design Team for Die Cuttin Divas. I am working alongside with the wonderful and talented ladies. They have worked really hard to display some awesome projects for our challenges at Die Cuttin Divas. I would also like to thank everyone for playing along with us at Die Cuttin Divas. It amazes me the awesome talent you have shown in sharing with us the cards you have made for our challenges. Remember, you have tomorrow to continue to enter The Wedding Bliss Challenge. Also, on Tuesday we have a new challenge which will definitely get you to think outside the box. Trust me, I sure had to.. But I'm not going to share what I made just yet, you have to come by our blog by clicking here at: Die Cuttin Divas to check it out. We love to see what you can create. You are also more than welcome to invite others to follow our awesome blog. The more the merrier. We would love to have the opportunity to meet our followers and check out your blogs.

Secondly, we are about 2 weeks away from launching the Cricut360 Blog Challenges which will begin July 1st. Please become a follower so you can find out about the awesome challenges we will be having for everyone to take part of. I am excited to also become part of the Cricut360 Design Team. It is an honor to be working alongside the talented ladies who will be sharing their projects with all of you. I also look forward to showcasing some awesome projects. So please check out our blog by clicking here at:  Cricut360 and follow us. We would love to meet our wonderful followers. Also, stop by as each day you will get a chance to read about each member of the Design Team including myself. 

Well, may everyone have a wonderful evening. And Stay tuned for cards/layouts to come. 

Hugs!!!

Live... Laugh... Create...

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl Friend. Congrats on the award and thanks for the award. I will get it posted on my blog this weekend. I have been super busy and haven't done any posting. Shame on me.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award. :) You are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!