Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Challenge #9

Hi! I hope you are all enjoying your evening. I have 3 more to show after this. This next project, I created a fun card that definitely shows off fashion. How many of you love buying shoes? I do! Everytime I pass by a shoe store, I always want to get myself a new pair. But, then I remember that I have tons of shoes. LOL

Challenge #9:

Use Glitz, Glam, and Glitter in your Project:
www.mypinkstamper.com
Recipe:
Easel Card
Black and White Card Stock
Black Design Ribbon
Queen and Company: Black Pearls
Black and White Paper Pack
Wall Decor and More Cartridge: Shoes Size 2.5





1 comment:

  1. Amazing job. When I saw these shoes I just had to tell you that you did an amazing job. Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!