Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Challenge #7

I'm back. LOL Here is my next project.
I created this fun layout called "At The Office." I thought about making this layout which will illustrate 2 pictures of my husband. He dresses so handsome each morning to work. My husband is an Assistant Director for a program called "Upward Bound." They work with low income High School Students in which they provide tutoring services, financial aid assistance, test preps, and more. He has done an amazing job working with students and encouraging them to work hard and to succeed no matter what obstacles they encounter. My husband received his Master's Degree last year in Public Administration. He hopes to become Director of his own program, which I know he will do great in. So, I want to create this fun layout in which I can place into a frame so my husband can display it at work. He already displays a few projects I have made for him and he puts it in his office.


Challenge #7: Make a Scrapbook Page.
www.mypinkstamper.com
Recipe:
Paper Doll Dress Up: Prom Boy size 3.5
DCWV Guy Pack Set 12 x 12
Blue Card Stock
Green Spool Ribbon
Green Buttons
Random Alphabet Letters





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!