Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Challenge #3

Hello everyone. Well, this weekend was so much fun. As everyone might know, it was National Scrapbook Day and some fun challenges were taking place at My Pink Stamper. Since it was a busy weekend for me, I was able to work on some challenges this weekend. But was not able to post them till today.

National Scrapbook Challenge #3:
-Make a card, scrapbook page, or 3-D item with a breast cancer theme.  You can use a ribbon, make it pink, whatever you'd like.
www.mypinkstamper.com



I made a card with the Breast Cancer Symbol. I apologize if I do not have a complete recipe for the cards or projects that I will be posting today. I have been working on a Power Presentation for my class that I have this Thursday as Finals are approaching.


Recipe:
White Card Stock
Pink Flower Design Paper
White with Pink Ribbon
Pink Spiral Ribbon
Stickles: Pink
Queen & Company: Pink Pearls
Stampin Up Scallop Border Punch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!