Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Challenge #12

Phew, this was fun. Here is my last project for the day. As you can see, I was definitely a busy bee this weekend. Thanks again for checking out my project. It was fun creating them. Plus, one of my bestie's Vero from Mommyscraftycreations came over to my house to join in the fun for National Scrapbook Day. We worked in my scrapbook room, watched Robyn on UStream, and munching on some yummy buffalo wings. It was definitely a fun day. I will be posting pics of our fun activities that took place this past Saturday. Now onto my project: My niece Briana is 7 years old. She loves to play dress up. I wanted to create a fun layout that illustrates one of the things she likes to dress up as.

Challenge #12: Create something with a child's Theme.
www.mypinkstamper.com
Recipe:
Design Card Stock Paper
Dark Pink and Pink Card Stock
Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge: Princess Size 2.5
Playing Dress up Clear Sticker
Design Embellishments




Well, I hope everyone has a great week. 

Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva

8 comments:

  1. Great page! The little girl is adorable! I love the cards you've been making too! I have an award for you on my blog if you would like to pick it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! super adorable layout! Love all the PINK:) a picture of your niece will look great in the LO:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You have done an awesome job on all of the NSD challenges. Girl you have been busy. I love all of your projects, especially the black and white one with the shoes.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout!!! I have an award for you over at my blog!! Thanks


    www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Pink is my favorite color. I have an award for you on my blog. Please stop by and pick it up!

    pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your princess is FABUlOUS!

    I'm a new follower and I hope you will be too!

    Congrats as well!

    www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout! Loving all the glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!