Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Challenge #11

Ok, we are cutting down to the wire. Making sure all of my posts are in for the challenges. Even though Teacher Appreciation Week was last week. Our school is celebrating it this week. Today, PTO was so kind to have catered Lunch for the Teachers and Staff at our school for our hard work and dedication for the students. One of my students today gave me a Starbucks Gift Card for thanking me to help him learn. I felt very appreciated. I wanted to create a card for the Principal at my school because she has been great as being Principal this year. I know she will love it.

Challenge #11: Make a project, and make Pink, Green, and Black in it.
www.mypinkstamper.com
Recipe:
Black, Green, and Pink Card Stock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Spirals
Black Design Ribbon
Create a Critter Cartridge: Poodle Size 2.5 and Merci Phrase





2 comments:

  1. OMG girl you sure have been a busy bee making all of these wonderful and adorable projects! Thanks for sharing them! Loved them all
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!