Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Challenge #10

Hi! So my little sister has 2 adorable pets. She always take these fun pictures of her dogs. This challenge was perfect because I wanted to make a layout for her in which she can place a picture of each of her dogs.

Challenge #10: Make a Layout or Card with a Pet in it.
www.mypinkstamper.com
Recipe:
Blue Polka Dot Paper
Baby Blue Card Stock
Dog Footprint Paper
Chipboard Pet Cut Outs
Create a Critter Cartridge: Terrier Size 3.5 (I think) and Ruff Ruff Phrase
Dog Print Ribbon and I love my dog Ribbon




3 comments:

  1. Cute Lo! I love the colors. I wanted to thank you for your nice comment on my blog and becoming a follower. I'm now following you.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bestie, this is my favorite out off all your nice projects. I had so much fun at your house on Sat. Your craft room is soo cool. I hope to get my own room soon lol

    Hugs

    Vero
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way tooo cute layout. I love the puppies. Dog babies are close to my heart. Great job.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!