Monday, May 2, 2011

Heard You Caught A Bug! Easel Card

Hello my wonderful followers. Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Counting down the last 3 weeks of work before I'm off for Summer Vacation. I am now in my third week of working out and it feels great. I'm trying out the Jenny McCarthy Fitness Game for the Wii. It definitely is a good workout, if you aren't doing it correctly, she does correct you. Let me tell you. LOL Anywhoo, I got to enjoy sometime in my craft room getting to know my E2 a little bit more. I am slowly getting the hang of things. I hope to create some fun stuff down the road. I was browsing through the dashboard where I saw that Cricut 360 is having a Design Team Call and I was interested in participating. Definitely looking out in trying to participate in something fun that will challenge me to create new things. Here is what I made. I created an Easel Card which I'm enjoying to make alot now. When someone is not feeling well, we should say to that person,"Heard you caught a bug." It definitely isn't a great feeling when you dont feel good. So the challenge was to create a layout or a card with Lime Green and a Bug in it, any kind of bug. The bug I chose was a Bee.

Recipe Card:
Create A Critter: Bee size 2
Card Stock for Card: White size 4 x 8
Scored at 2 inches twice
Lime Green Card stock 3-3/4 x 3-3/4
Blue Card stock: 2 x 2 (I think) 
Me and My Big Ideas Paper: Green Polka Dots
CuttleBug Folder: Spots and Dots
Recollections Dimensional: Bees
Michaels $1 Ribbon: Bees
Queen & Co. : Green Rhinestones and Black Pearls
Judith Stamps: Jar, Heard you caught a Bug Sentiment Stamp
 Stampin Up Scallop Border, Brown and Green Color Box Chalk








Thanks again for stopping by.....

19 comments:

  1. What a cute! cute! card. You are soooo creative.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute....you should post them in FB it's the only time I get to see your wonderful art.....love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jenny McCarthy workout sounds interesting, I'll have to look into it!

    Very cute card, love the bugs in the jar. I love to make easel cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bestie,

    wow what a cute card....I love it!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card good luck on the DT call.

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love the bees! Good luck on the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and thank you for participating in the DT call challenge... I LOVE your card, it is super cute! HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. Following your blog now. Look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Sandy
    http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaw,, cards are nice, funny and very sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinkin' cute! TFS, and I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award to you! You can pick it up at my blog -http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-awards.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I have an award for you...visit my blog to check out the details: http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/2011/05/just-little-this-and-that.html.

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Patty this card is sooooo adorable! I LOVE it. Good luck on the DT call:) Fabulous job my friend:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! Good luck on DT!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG this is so cute. I just got this cart a few days ago. I am excited to use it, just need to get some spare time. Oh and congrats on the E2. I resisted, but should have,I only have an original and a gypsy. tfs Tami
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet card. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card, love the bees! Good luck on the DT call and if it was up to the spot would be yous...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is too cute! Great job! Good luck on the Cricut 360 Challenge, I know they will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!