Saturday, May 7, 2011

Disney Blog Hop

Welcome to the My Blog and the Disney Blog Hop. If you have come from  Sandy S. blog. You are in the right place. If you are just visiting my Blog and want to play along, you can do so by starting at Sylvia's blog (www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com)
 I would like to start off by saying a Big Thank You to Sylvia who is putting on such a fun hop. I am lucky to be able to join in with many other talented ladies. Please be sure to leave a comment and become a follower of their wonderful blogs. I am super excited about the Disney Hop. I am a big fan of Disney. As a little girl, I grew up watching Disney Movies especially the Princesses one. Especially, that I live in Sunny California, I am a Annual Disney Pass holder who takes advantage of visiting Disneyland any chance I get. Without further ado, here is what I created.
There are so many fun Disney Characters but no one can beat the main Disney Star of all: Mickey Mouse.
My brother who is 2 years younger than me will be celebrating his birthday next month. Even though it's early, I wanted to get a head start on his birthday card that I can store away until it's time to give it to him.

Here is a Mickey Mouse Birthday Card: 
Recipe:
Mickey & Friends Cartridge: Mickey (4) size 2.5
Card Stock: Black, Red, White, Yellow
Queen & Company: Disney Ribbon & Mickey Head Brads, Basic Red Pearls
Stampin Up: B is for Birthday Stamp


 First Step: Using my E2 to place all the colors 
I need for the layers that I need to cut for my Mickey.
 Mickey & Friends Cartridge pg. 82: Mickey (4) Size 2.5.
 Second Step: Outer Card Layer: Black Cardstock size 4-3/4 by 5
Second Layer: 1 Red Card Stock size 4.5 by 4.5
Third Layer: Embossed White Card Stock: 4 x 4
Then I place small piece of Black Mickey Ribbon & added 3 Mickey Head Brads.
 Third Step: I used Stampin Up 3-Dimensional
to place my Mickey Mouse Cut out.

Final Step: I stamped a Birthday saying with my Stampin Up Stamps 
at the left bottom corner of the card. I also added a few basic red pearls to add a nice look to it.

Mickey Mouse says, "OH BOY! I believe I like this card." LOL
 Blog Candy:
Giveaway now closed....
Who would love to win some Blog Candy. Here are the requirements for a chance to win.
Please note: I will be using Random. Org to select the winner.
Winner will be announced on Monday, May 9.
Mickey Letter Stickers & Postcard Stamp Style Disney Stickers

1. Become a follower. (If already a follower, please leave a comment.)
2. Please leave a comment and your email address to get a hold of you if you win.

 P.S. Please be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for my 200 Follower Giveaway. I can't believe I have 200 followers. Super excited. So make sure you swing by to check it out. I wish everyone a wonderful Mother's Day. I look forward to spending a great day with my beautiful mother. 

Thank you for playing along. Your next stop is here Julie K.
Here is a list of participants:

36 comments:

  1. Hi have become a follower and added your button on my blog my email addy is, julie.stephens@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. Love that you added the Mickey Head buttons, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute birthday card! Thanks for sharing!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute card!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    craftingwithsarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this cool Birthday card!Mickey is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute birthday card! I love the Mickey buttons. Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and all the details! Thanks for being a part of my First Blog Hop! Happy National Scrapbook Day!
    Hugs
    Sylvia
    www.bellascrapbookday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and a great tutorial! So happy to be in this hop with you! :o)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. addorable!!! such a cute card...

    Summer
    Caligirl_92054@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!

    Happy Crafting
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card! Anything Disney is always magical! Thanks for sharing! Happy National Scrapbook day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the embossing and the little Mickey head brads! Awesome! :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is going to love this card. I love the buttons!! I am a follower now!!

    www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just became a new follower. I love your card. It is so cute and detailed. TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an adorable card and I am sure your brother will love it! I will be going to Disneyland for the 1st time at the end of the month - can't wait to get my Disney fix too! Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the Mickey card and the use of the buttons. i bought some of those and am going to use them in one of my books. love them! great job. tfs Tami
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi bestie,

    Love your card. I had so much fun making our sweet treats and see you later at your house to do some fun challenges.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is way toooo cute! Your brother is going to love it.I just love Disneyland! You look like you got the hang of your new E2.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    scrappinc.blogspot.com
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. ..what is not to luv about mickey?? great job you did on your bro's card..thanks for the opportunity at your candy.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable~ Corrine http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute card!!

    smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card. Just too cute.
    I'm a new follower.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute birthday card! So glad to be on this hop with you.
    TFS!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the mickey buttons. It was fun being in the hop with you. I am following your blog.

    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. C-U-T-E!

    Jen

    jenniferelmenhurst@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this card! I am a new follower!

    Laura
    laura dot dietsch at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute. I love the Micky head brads.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your card. Thanks so much for sharing. I am already a follower. Congrats on 200 and have a great Mother's Day with your Mom
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome card! Love the Mickey heads and ribbon. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing. And I am a new follower too.

    coupondenise at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

    I am already a follower of your delightful blog!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. so cute and simple! Perfect for any occasion. TFS.Glad to be part of this blog hop with you :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great Mickey birthday card!
    I follow you.
    Thanks for the chance to win blog candy.
    Alison
    fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats Patti.......

    You won my Disney Blog Hop Candy!!!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cute card Patty!! Love those brads:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!