Monday, May 9, 2011

Disney Blog Hop Candy Winner

Hello my new and already followers. What a great weekend. I hope everyone had a great National Scrapbook Day and Mother's Day. Thank you so much for hopping along with us on the Disney Blog Hop. I would like to give a big thanks again to Sylvia at bellascrapbookdesigns . She did an amazing job putting this together as this was her first Blog Hop. I also want to thank everyone for the sweet comments. It always makes me smile as I read them. It just inspires me even more to create.
Now onto the winner of the Disney Blog Hop Candy:
Drumroll please.....


scrappinC said...
Your card is way toooo cute! Your brother is going to love it.I just love Disneyland! You look like you got the hang of your new E2.
TFS!
Cindy Lou
scrappinc.blogspot.com
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

Congrats Cindy! I will be emailing you shortly for your mail addy.

P.S. I will be posting my 200 Follower Giveaway this week. Please stay tuned.

Hugs, 
Patty
Creative Diva




1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!