I am giving away this fun Blog Candy:
Me & My Big Ideas Scrapbook Kit: Me & Mom Memories
We R Memory Keepers: Tiffany's
Front Porch Treasures: Foam Mounting Dots
Shape Edges Scissors
Here are some Easy Requirements:
I will be using Random.Org to choose the winner.
You will have till the end of the Month of May to enter.
Winner will be announced on June 3, 2011.
1. Become a follower (if already a follower, leave a comment)
2. Leave a comment and your email address for a way to get a hold of you if you win.
For an extra entry:
1. Post my giveaway on your blog post or on the sidebar of your blog. Come back & leave a comment with a link to your blog letting me know you did.
That's it! Easy Peasy!
Now, before I let you go. This past week I have been graciously given two wonderful Blog awards and I wanted to take this time to thank them. The first award is the Versatile Blogger Award which was given by Crystal. Please take this time to visit her blog as she has some amazing projects and become a follower. I will add her name on my sidebar with the award. Thank you Crystal for honoring me with this awesome award.
Now, the second award is a first for me. I have been given the Cricut-Tastic Award.Sharla, Amber, & Lisa. Please check out their wonderful blogs and become a follower. You don't want to miss out on their amazing blogs.
Here are the rules for the Cricut-tastic Award:
Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.
Here are the 5 Cricut-y things about myself:
1. I purchased my first Personal Cricut Machine (the smaller one) about a year ago. When I first started using it, I can't believe how much I missed out on over the past years.
2. Within this year, I have collected about between 15-17 Cricut Cartridges. I never have bought them at Full Priced. I always got them when they were on sale. My favorite cartridge so far is Create a Critter.
3. My Hubby got me the Cricut E2 the day is was seen on HSN. I was so exstatic. I have been learning how to play around with the E2 and make some fun projects.
4. I would love to purchase the Gypsy one day as I have seen from friends or heard from people I know that it helps alot when traveling to other homes to scrapbook. It helps ease the pain of carrying all of your cartridges. One day I'll get it.
5. I would like to win or purchase the Campin Critter cartridge one day as it has so many cute designs.
Now, as always, it is difficult to choose just 10 Blogs to pass onto this award, because every blog I follow is very talented. But here are the 10 blogs I selected.
Well, everyone have a great weekend and be sure to enter the giveaway. I will post some projects soon.