Monday, April 25, 2011

Yay! Got the E2!

Hi everyone! I'm super duper excited to have watched the Launch of the Cricut E2 on HSN with Ginger. I purchased the Cricut E2 half hour ago. It will arrive May 6. Sweet, I'm off that day so I will be waiting for the mail man. It is all thanks to my hubby Peter. He is the most wonderful husband of all. Again, I didn't convince him to buy it for me, I was just telling him about it. He said just to order it, so we called and we got it. So this again will be my early birthday present which won't be till June, lol and Christmas present.

Thanks love for my Cricut E2. 
You are an amazing hubby 
who has to deal with my crafting addiction. LOL

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! I ordered mine too!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Patty! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have an amazing hubby too! Can't wait for it to be delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo lucky lady! Can't wait to see what you think about it and see all the pretties you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats..I just ordered one too:) Yeah! Super sxcited! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. Good luck in my giveaway too! I am now a follower of yours as well. I am excited to see all your creations.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!!! Congrats!! I cant wait to get it. It will arrive on my birthday May 4th...Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) We do have amazing and patient honeys dont we, we are so lucky!I was told you can change the colors on the end caps of the new cricut, that will be so cool if so. The color it is matches my craft room, apple green with black and white damask curtains. So sweet.
    Have fun with your new love...looking forward to all of your amazing creations youll be turning out.
    Enjoy
    Gina
    www.gigiscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome! You have to deal with my video game addiction so I guess it's kind of even.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Cant wait to see you projects. congrats bestie

    hugs
    vero

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Be sure to let us know how awesome it is :)

    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! You will have to let us know how it all works.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!