Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Pink Stamper Birthday Challenge!

Hello friends! Last Friday, I checked out My Pink Stamper blog as they were having their monthly challenge blog hop. After we visited everyone's blog, we were asked to create anything birthday. I'm glad they selected that theme because I needed to make 2 birthday cards this week. Today, I will be posting one that I made for this challenge and later today I will create another birthday card. Last week, I bought Hello Kitty Cartridge from Custom Crops. I had many requests for Hello Kitty Cards from friends so I somewhat persuaded my husband to buy it for me. LOL Gotta love him. So I got to test out my cartridge today and made a Hello Kitty Birthday Easel Card. This card is going to be given to one of the many great teachers I work with. My good friend Giulia who is a Kindergarten teacher, her daughter Cate turned 5 years old over the weekend. She made Hello Kitty cupcakes because it's her favorite. So I decided to make Cate a cute Hello Kitty card. I know she will love it.

Recipe:
Hello Kitty Cartridge: HK5 size 4.5
Gemstone Pink Card Stock 4 x 8
Pink Pearls
Happy Birthday Stamp 
Oval Shape & Scallop Puncher
Pink Color box Ink





This card will be entered in http://www,mypinkstamper.com.

Have a great day everyone! I'll be posting another birthday card later today.

Live... Laugh... Create....




4 comments:

  1. love your card!!

    hugs

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and that I awarded you an award. You can pick it up on my blog at http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is super pretty too. love the "easel" shape too/ very clever how you used it too :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!