Friday, April 22, 2011

My 5th Wedding Anniversary!

Good morning everyone! Today is a special day for me becuase my husband and I celebrate our 5th year wedding anniversary. Wow, I can't believe it's already 5 years. We have dated back in high school in '97 till now that we are married. So we have been together for 14 years. Even though we have our up and downs like any married couple, we continue to love one another. Today, my hubby will be picking me up from work and we will head out to have a small lunch, followed by hanging out at an outdoor shopping mall, then to the AMC Movies. We are not sure what we want to watch yet, but I would like to watch "Hop" since it looks funny. Then we will end the evening with a nice dinner at Black Angus. Oh what fun. So here is a card that I made for my hubby.

Recipe:
A2 Card
Turquoise Card Stock: 3- 3/4 x 5-1/4
White Square Shaped Card Stock
Michaels $1 stamps: Owl Always Love You Stamp
Heart Brads
Brown Spool Ribbon
Sticker: Our 5th Anniversary
Sentiment Stamp: I love you {Inside the Card}
Brown Colorbox 




P.S. Sweet Reminder:
Don't forgot to stop by tomorrow as we will have the Mother's Day Blog hop which will begin at http://crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/. Once you arrive at my blog, I will have a neat project I made for my mother for Mother's Day. Plus, I will have some Blog Candy to giveaway. 

Till then, Have a great Day!


9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you & your hubby! Your card turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is super cute! I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful day together. Happy Anniversary!!!!
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owls. Happy Anniversary.

    Congrats on 1000 followers - of course I am already a follower.

    ~ Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bff,
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
    LOVE
    MARISELA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have a great time.

    hugs
    Vero

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary. Hope you both have a great time. Your card is the best.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations and happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  9. The owls with the googly eyes is so cute. I lvoe it. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I am new to blogging and only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by, look around and grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!