Monday, April 18, 2011

Mother's Day Blog Hop Coming Soon...

        Hello everyone! Sorry I've been M.I.A. Another busy week with work and school. Also, unfortunately my cousin passed away last week. So there was just much going on. But, I do hope to do some fun projects this week which might include a baby shower card, a birthday card, an anniversary card, and a baby girl layout that will be a gift to my cousin for her baby shower. Yes, I have to do all that before Friday. Wish me luck.LOL
         However, on the side note... I wanted to let everyone know that I will be joining Giselle and Nadia once again with many other talented ladies for the Mother's Day Blog Hop. Be sure to join us this weekend to be surprised as to what we will be creating.

Plus, I'm 22 followers away from 200. Wow! I just can't believe it. I will definitely be having a great giveaway for having 200 followers. I will start looking around for what to give away. So stay tuned to find out. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week filled with crafting and fun.

Remember my motto....

Live... Laugh... Create...


5 comments:

  1. Hi bff,
    More giveaways can't wait. I hope I win something:)
    Miss u!!!
    Marisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the passing of your cousin
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bff (Mari)- Miss u too. Yes, make sure to stop by for a chance to win. Crossing my fingers.

    @ Bella- Thank you so much! It means alot. It was a hard time but I know she is in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, I am sorry to hear about your cousin. My prayers are with you and your family. I am looking forward to your blog hop. Please stop by my blog when you have a chance I have an Award for you. Also the stamp will go out to you tomorrow. YAY!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty, So sorry to hear about the passing of your cousin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family:) I have a blog hop this weekend too LOL! make sure to stop by. I can't wait to see your project for the hop:)
    Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!