Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's A Girl Card!

Hi everyone! Glad to be able to find time to craft today. It was my day off from work and since it was kind of chilly in Southern California, I took sometime to create a few projects. My cousin is having a baby shower this weekend as she is having her first child which will be a baby girl. I pray that she is blessed with a happy baby girl. Here is a baby shower card I made for her to add to her gift. My goal is to also make some baby girl layouts as a gift. I just hope I can have it done by Saturday.

"It's a Girl" Card
Recipe:
A2 Card
Pink Card Stock 3 3/4 x 3.5
Green Card Stock 5.5 x 1
Michaels Special Value Ribbon-Girl Monkey
Simply Charmed- Baby Girl Stroller Size 1.5
Michaels $1 Stamp- "It's a girl!"
Queen & Co.-Green Blue Sea and Pink Pearls
Sentiment Stamp: Congratulations {Inside Card}




I also would like to take this time to thank a great friend of mine that I have met in the first few months of blogging is Cindy Lou from Scrappinc . She has awarded me with the BFB award. This is my second time recieving this award and I am very honored. It makes me feel happy to know that many just like Cindy Lou likes to support my love for crafting. 

The rules of this award are:
1. Post about it on your blog, link it back to the sender and thank them.
                             2. Pass the award onto those who visit and comment regularly.

Again, it's always so hard to choose because there are so many talented people that I follow. Here are the following people that I am awarding it to.

2. Olga

Please take this time to visit these talented ladies as they have such creative projects and ideas that they would love to share with you. 

Have a great day everyone. 

Live... Laugh... Create...
 

3 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute baby card!! Love the googlie eyes on the baby too CUTE!! Thank you so much for the BFF award you have been such a good and supportive bloggie friend:)
    Many hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl monkey ribbon makes me smile. The card is sooooo cute! Your cousin will love the card. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments. I am sooo glad I started my blog and have meet such wonderful friends especially you and Norma.
    TFS! and putting a smile on my face. The stamp went out today. I can't wait until you get it.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!