** If you are looking for The Easter Eggstravaganza Blog Hop: please Click Here **
Hi everyone! Welcome to the final day of “It’s Easter” Blog Hop Day 4 to help you get ready for this wonderful Easter season. Joining me in this fun celebration are some of the most talented crafters that I know. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you have just came from Suzanne, you are in the right place. If not, and just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.
Here is my last project for the final day of the hop. Again, I would like to thank Shawnee for such a fun and amazing hop! I never would have found so many creative ways to create new things. The project that I have made is a layout page. I am currently thinking about what to do on Easter Day to capture those fun memories.
Light Green Card stock: 12 x 12
Pink Polka Dot Paper: 12 x 12
White Card Stock: 5 x 7 ( I think)
White Card Stock: 5 x 7 ( I think)
Create a Critter- Bunny and Carrot 3.0 (I think! LOL)
Green Colorbox Ink
First Step: Select color card stock for background. Then select designer paper for top layer. Then you cut a 4 x 4 paper piece of. Hope that makes sense.
Second Step: Cut bunny and carrot at 3 inches using Create a Critter Cartridge. Select colors at your choosing. Then I added some stickles to give that effect on the bunny's tummy and googly eyes.
Third Step: For each white card stock: cut at 5 x 7 or the size of your choosing and ink the edges with color box ink. Then I used Letter Chipboard to create the word "Hop." I added dots on throughout the letters using stickles.
This is my Easter Page Layout.
Remember:This hop runs from April 7th - 10th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY! Come back all 3 days to see some new projects, tutorials, and more. Plus, if you leave a comment on everyone's blog, you will be entered for the grand prize blog candy given at Shawnee's Blog.
Tell your friends about the hop for an extra chance.
Now, hop on over to two talented and amazing ladies: Shelly & Kitty.
In case you get lost, here are the Blogs for the It’s Easter Blog Hop:
1. Shawnee - Http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/
3. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
4. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
6. Shelly & Kitty http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
7. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
8. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/
9. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/
10. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
11. Kristy http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
12. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
13. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
14. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
15. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
My Blog Candy:
**Giveaway is now Closed**
Here are the requirements:
1. Become a follower (If not already, and let me know you are) and leave a comment for a chance to win.
2. Be sure to leave me with your email address for a way to get a hold of you if you win.
For an extra chance to win:
1. Follow me on my FB "Like" page "Creative Diva." You can click on my FB Badge located on the left hand side bar.
Thank you for visiting! Please come again!
Happy Easter Everyone!