Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Challenge #10 Die Cuttin Divas Challenge Entry

Hello everyone! What a great sunny day in Southern California. Today I did another 45 minute workout with Jillian Michaels Cardio DVD, followed by some Zumba. My goal is to be fit for summer. However, after a great workout, I took off to my scrapbook room which is serves as my personal meditation room by crafting. LOL if that makes sense. Today, I was going through my dashboard to see of any challenges I wanted to partake in and found Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #10 in which you use 2 cuts from 2 different cartridges. Since I continue to explore my new Hello Kitty Card, I mixed that with my Create a Critter Cartridge. Here is what I made:

Recipe:
Hello Kitty Cartridge: HK 16 Size 2
Create a Critter Cartridge: Happy Birthday, Birthday Present (located on the bear critter) Size 1.5
Coredinations Foundations Card Stock Paper: Pink 5 x 5.5 for card
DCWV Citrus Yellow Card Stock 4.5 x 5
Cuttlebug: Flower and D'vine Swirl Embossing Folders
Queen & Co.:Baby Blue Pearls
Recollections Blue Rhinestones Stickers
Pink Ribbon
Stampin Up Stamp

Hello Kitty Skywriting a message to someone celebrating a birthday.



Stampin Up Stamp: "b is for birthday"

10 comments:

  1. Who could go wrong with Hello Kitty:o) I think is so cute, I love the bright colors. TFS!!! with the Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute amiga!! love the colors!!

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. having some "me" time to visit some followers blogs.
    you kitty card is adorable. i love kitty. she is the cutest.

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card!! I also wanted to let you know that I got the Seasonal Chipboard today in the mail that I won from you, thanks again and I can't wait to get using it!!
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the pretty colors and embossing!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects with Hello Kitty are soo Adorable!Super job girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty, Don't you just love Hello Kitty. You card is awesome. I think our stamps will be in today. I can't wait to see them. I will contact you later.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often.
    **Lots of Hugs**
    Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the embossing and the bright colors very CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!