Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog Candy Winners & Awards

Wow! What a great last week. I cannot believe the amount of great comments that I received from new and already following followers. Again, it always brings a smile to my face knowing that you enjoyed the projects I've created. Thank you also for those who are following me on my FB Like Page "Creative Diva." I can't believe how many followers I have received. I'm getting close to almost 200 followers. I would like to give a BiG HUGE THANK YOU to Shawnee for having me be part of her "It's Easter Blog Hop" and to Giselle and Nadia for "The Easter Eggstravaganza Blog Hop. So I defided to announce the winners today instead of tomorrow. I also wanted to share that this weekend I got to meet one of my blogging friends Tammy from http://positivelymagnificientscrapper.blogspot.com/. We met for Starbucks, then some fun shopping at the Scrapbook Store. I always look forward to making new friends.

So without further ado: Here are the following winners:
I used Random. org to select the winners.
It's Easter Blog Hop Winners:

Day 1:
  #19- Cathie in UT said: "I love simple little projects like this. It could be changed for many events or seasons! Thanks for sharing and I am a follower too.
Day 2:
 # 24- Vickie Leaf said: "I really like how the card opens diagonally. Very creative.
Day 3:
 # 7- Trisha said: "What a fun explosion box. TFS
Day 4:
 # 15- IRUNINCIRCLES said: "There's something about googly eyes that makes project cuter.


Now, for The Eggstravanganza Blog Hop Winner:

Drumroll please.....


iluvkatie74 said: "What an adorable Easter basket. Great idea. I am a follower.
I will be emailing winners. Please respond to the email by this Thursday with your mailing address so that I can mail out your goodies this weekend.

Now, throughout the fun week of Blog Hops and more. I have received Two awards that is a first for me to receive. I am super excited to see that people have enjoyed me talent. I would like to thank them for giving me these awards.

The first award is the Versatile Blogger Awards that I am so honor to receive by the following talented ladies: Cindy Lou, VictoriaShannon and Kathlee. Please take the time to visit these wonderful ladies as they are truly talented and has some great projects to show.


The rules to this award are:
1.) Thank the person who gave it to you
2.) 7 things about yourself
3.) Send it to 15 other bloggers
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I  love my husband and family.
2. I bought a Hello Kitty Cartridge recently.
3. I like to meet new people.
4. I finally owe a cuttlebug.
5. I'm going to be celebrating my wedding anniversary next Friday.
6. I'm looking forward to the Summer.
7. I love Starbucks Tazo Teas.

Here are 15 bloggers I would really love for you to check out as they hope to inspire you to create:
1. Melissa
2.Lisa
3.Nicole
4.Corrine
5.creating a crafty life
6.ShelleyingA
7.Glenda
8.Glora
9.Girlia
10.Kassidy
11.ReneeK
12.Mandie
13.Lisa-craft
14.Michelle
15.Karen

Now onto the second award I am so honored to have received by two lovely ladies: Veronica and Olga. Please visit their blog as they are just amazing in every way. This is also my first time receiving this really neat award called "The BFB Award."

Award rules:
1. Post about award on your blog with a link back to the sender
2.Pass onto those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly..
Here are the 5 blogger friends I would love to pass them onto:
4. Mari

** Thank you again everyone for the awesome awards**


5 comments:

  1. congrats on your awards amiga and congrats to the winners.

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards, Patty! Thank you so much for passing the award to me! Thank you for your visits and comments! I am following you so I will be checking back to see all your pretty projects!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Patty! I always love checking out your new creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!