Friday, April 1, 2011

100 + followers Blog Candy Winners

Hi everyone!

Happy April's Fools Day! Sorry I have been M.I.A. I have been so busy at work and school. I've also been working on some projects for the Upcoming Easter Blog Hop I am participating in next week which takes place April 7-10th.
 I would really love for everyone to join us that day.

Now, to the part everyone has been waiting for. Before I announce the winners, I would like to say a Big Thank You to my New and already Followers. I appreciate all the sweet comments which I definitely enjoyed reading. Again, it definitely allows me to go above and beyond with my creativity and learn from all the wonderful talented people out there.

I used Random. Org to select the winners.

The winner of the Making The Grade Cricut Cartridge is:
Drumroll plz.........

Hey there,
I am happy you contacted me. I don't know why I never seen your blog before today.

The winner of the Seasonal Chipboard Bundle is:
Drumroll plz......
I added your blog candy to the side bar of my blog
sierrababy08 dot blogspot dot com

I will be emailing you ladies later today to get your addy so I can mail out your prize. Thank you again for participating in the giveaway. You have one week to respond back to the email. If I do not hear from you, I will select a new winner. Thanks again.

Well, I hope to work in my scrapbook room tomorrow to have a crafty project up. Stay tuned for some fun projects from Creative Diva (that's me).

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! Wahooooo Mistyrose!!!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100 followers +. Congrats to the winners and glad to see you are back.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0) I can not believe I won. I am supper shocked and excited. My email is sweetmagnoliarose@gmail.com. Tell our husband I said thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!