Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome To The MS BLOG HOP!

Welcome everyone!

If you are coming from Meghan {http://scrappingchick-meghan.blogspot.com} then you are in the right place. If you are just randomly coming up on this post, please head back to Fancy Framework {www.fancyframework.com} so that you can see ALL the fun we have in store for you.

Before I begin, I would like to introduce myself and welcome all of you to my blog. My name is Patty a.k.a Creative Diva! I'm really excited to be participating in my very first blog hop. I hope to be able to share with you the many projects or project I have created. Please be sure to visit all the Talented Ladies that are here to amaze you with their talent and love for crafting.Thank you Linda for allowing me to be part of your BLOG HOP! But most importantly a fun Blog Hop in support of the National MS Society!

Please check out everyone's blog post as their maybe BLOG CANDY or another awesome AUCTION ITEM. I would really love if everyone is able to or would like to bid on as many items as you can on the fabulous blogs participating in this hop! It is definitely for a good cause. In case you would like to know where to begin or see the list of the participating blogs, please go to Fancy Framework {www.fancyframework.com}You will also be provided with more information as to what Multiple Sclerosis is. If you would love to simply make a donation to the National MS Society, you can click over to this link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/WalkEvents?px7686265&pg=personal&fr_id=16480 . Your support will gladly be appreciated.

Ready to become amazed.
Aloha!
Welcome to the land of Paradise. 
How many of us would rather be at  Luau.
Well, look no further. 
Here is a card that will provide you with just that. 
We were asked to make a project with/about MOVEMENT (i.e. sports theme, spinner card, with an action wobble, etc.) I definitely made mine a spinner card in which I used pennies to create the Hula Dancers to move from side to side. I apologize if I do not have a video up as I am still learning how to create tutorials or videos. I decided to make a Hawaiian theme card because I plan to do a Scrapbooking Party down the road where it will be Hawaiian theme. This card would be perfect for an invitation. 

 [I used: Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge, Pink & Blue Card stock, Baby Rice Rack Croquet Ribbon, Martha Stewart Crab Puncher, Queen & Co. Green Pearls, Embossed Skirts, Handmade Aloha Sticker]
 [ I cute a slit on each side of the Island. I place one penny on the back side of the slit. Then I place a pop up on the penny and place the second penny on top of the opposite side of the island. Then, I put another pop up on the top penny where I then place the Hawaiian Girl. That will allow for the Hawaiian Girl to move from side to side. Make sure you place pop ups on the Island so that the penny is able to move]
 [You are now noticing that the Hula Dancers are begining to hula from side to side.]
[Here it shows the movement of the doll.]

I hope you have enjoyed my project. Thank you for being so kind to stop by my blog. 

Now, who is ready for some BLOG CANDY!

[Acid Free Gel Pens, Queen & Co.: Pretty in Pink Rhinestones, Epoxy Sheets]
To have a chance to win some awesome BLOG CANDY!
Here are the following requirements:
Please be sure to leave me your email address so I can get a hold of you if you win.
I will be using Random. org to select the winner.
1. Become a Follower, if not already and leaving a comment telling me you are.
2. Share this BLOG HOP with your friends and family.
3. Stop at EVERY stop on the Hop and leave a comment.
 The Blog Candy Giveaway will close on Sunday, March 6th @ 11:59 pm PST and announce the Winner on Monday, March 7th.  

So please be sure to stop at everyone's blog and leave a comment. 
It will make all of us smile. Plus, you don't want to miss out on 
the Grand Prize Giveaway given at Fancy Framework
She will be giving away 20 Action Wobbles. 

Let's hear it: Oohhhh Awwww
So what do you say everyone, let's get those comments 
coming on everyone's blog and showing support. 

Without further ado, your next and last stop is with Tammy {Positively Magnificent Scrapper}http://positivelymagnificientscrapper.blogspot.com/

Thank you for stopping by! 

Live... Laugh... Create...

26 comments:

  1. Wonderful job Patricia! :)
    Love the hula girls. Makes me want to have a mai tai or two. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Patricia. :) I love the hula girl. I visited Hawaii two years ago and this takes me back to that time. Great job!!

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hulaing hula girls. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! Soooo cute!! :) Thanks for joining me on the fabulous Hop! :)
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I too am honored to working with such talented paper crafters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card design! I love your little hula girls!.
    jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you figure out how to do a video tutorial, I would love to see one on making a spinner card with a penny! Good job!

    My Mom suffers from MS so thank you to you and all the other ladies that are participating in this!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!
    What better way to use the wobbles --- on hula girl that is too cute for words.

    TFS and your heart for the cause
    http:www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hula girls, I have to get my hands on some of those wobblies. I am fairly new at card making and I LOVE IT. I am a follower of yours now too. My husband of 32 years has MS and so i appreciate your help with this cause..
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl, super adorable card!!! Great job with your 1st Blog Hop!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love this card!! So super cute!! I think those Action Wobbles are just the neatest thing!!I am now following you.
    Carrie
    carriedan1 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card, I love the hula girls!!!
    Just signed up to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow amiga great card. congrats on your first hop.

    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, so cute!! It was this time a couple of years ago I was in Hawaii at a Luau!! Wish I was back there now!! :)
    freyassimplecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the hula card. I am a follower.
    username at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card. Seeing makes me wish it was warmer here in Illinois! LOL. THanks for sharing. Meghangardner@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So darling!

    I just found your blog on this hop and am now a follower - so very nice to meet you!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your Hula dancers!! So cute that you put them on penny sliders!! :) And those eyes on the crabs make them absolutely darling!! Great job, Patty!! :)

    I also wanted to say THANKS so much for becoming a FABULOUS FOLLOWER at www.lovetocrop.com!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved your Hawaiian theme card - I also liked the way you made them move by placing pop-ups on the penny.
    Oh yeah I am a follower and can be reached my pressing on my name

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute hula dancers! TFS!

    Hugs,
    Angela
    lauermaa at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You did your spinner like I have been thinking about doing a spinner.

    I want to make a truck look like it is spinning it's tires but didn't want them to spin too far away or it would look silly. This, as I see it now, would work since yours did.

    TFS!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic work. I like the hula girls and the crabs. So cute.

    Thank you for visiting by blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies. Your name has been entered into the contest.

    hugs,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Love! Love! Love! your card and the idea of the penny is fantastic. This blog hop has been really fun. As always you have wonderful ideas. I am a follower and watch everyday for your wonderful designs.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. that is such a cute card!!! I love the action wobbles, i need to get me some of those! tfs
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!