Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet 15

Hi Friends! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Wow, today was such a beautiful but very warm sunny day in Southern California. I totally enjoyed it! Well, I'm definitely looking forward to my weekend, happy hour with great friends, spending time with the hubby, and celebrating my Cousin's daughter Quincenera which means "Sweet 15". Wow, I remember back in 1995 when I celebrated my Quincenera. I remember it was a nice and intimate party with my family. Enjoyed some delicious food and dancing. Well, since my Niece Sonia is celebrating her 15th birthday party, I wanted to make a beautiful card for her with the colors of her party. Her Quincenera dress is gold and the decorations are gold and white, so I went to Stamp Your Heart Out, a Stamping and Scrapbooking store where they had some Bazzil Cardstock Paper. I know that she will love her card very much.
Recipe:
Bazzil Card stock: Brown 4 3/4 x 5.5, White Embossed 4 x 5, Gold for dress
Simply Charmed Cartridge: Bride Size 3, Happy Birthday Wording Size 2.5
Queen & Co.: Sunflower Yellow Rhinestones
Stampin Up Stamp: Cupcake
Making Memories Foam Stamp: Sweet
Provo Craft Alphabitties: Clear Black Letters & Numbers
Brown Spool Ribbon & Gold Trim Ribbon

Have a great day!

Live... Laugh... Create...

9 comments:

  1. Hey girl, super cute and LOVE the gold color you used on her dress!! She is adorable and your cousins daughter is sure to love it:) Don't forget to stop by and enter my March giveaway!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the card, I imagine the card will be loved.
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi amiga, I love your card. shes goin to love it!! Have fun at the party!

    xoxo,
    vero

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable...I love everything about it!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend I really like the card it's so cute. I have to go to you house so I can use your cartridge

    Hugs noemy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is way to cute. I love the love the gold color and the bling earrings. TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!