Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Time is Near!

Hi Friends! Great weekend so far. I have my niece's Sweet 15 party to attend later today, so I'm looking forward to going and to see some family. But, before that, I had some time to work in my scrapbook room. Tomorrow, we will be going out to dinner to celebrate my mother-n-laws birthday which it wont be till next Friday, but we are celebrating it tomorrow because she is heading to Vegas next weekend. So I decided to make a birthday card for her using Spring Colors since I am entering this card into My Pink Stamper's Blog Hop Challenge. I used the Create a Critter Cartridge and my first set of My Pink Stamper Stamps. I know that my mother n law will love her card.

Recipe:
Create A Critter: Hippo Size 2.5 on Purple and light Purple Card Stock
A2 White Card
Spring Flowers Paper
Green Spool Ribbon
Queen & Co.: Out to Sea Pearls
MPS More Punny-Licious Stamps: Hippo Birthday
Tiny Clothespins, Flowers
Scallop Punch Border, Color Chalk for sides






Dont Forget: 
 Lucky Charm Blog Hop  

is taking place this upcoming Thursday on St. Patty's Day!
I hope everyone will join us as it will be such a fun hop with some great blog candy to give away. 
Plus, I am close to reaching 100 followers! Yay! I will also be posting some blog candy when I reach 100 followers. Have a great day everyone!

13 comments:

  1. OMG! This card is way to cute!!! I love the flower in her hair. The clothes pins are a great idea. Have a super fun time at your niece's Sweet 15 party and be sure to tell her Happy Birthday!!!!
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hippos and purple! I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I love the colors. Spring is around the corner.Thanks for sharing
    www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Create a Critter hippo card, have fun at the birthday parties, and I will see you on the 17th for the hop:)
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute sentiment with your adorable Hippo! TFS :)

    http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those scalloped edges on this card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card amiga. im sure your mother-in-law will love it!. Have fun at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card so cute I'm sure your mother in law is going to like it. Have fun

    Hugs noemy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv this kard...luv this cartridge...so fun and easy to use...just became a follower...hope you do the same...TFS
    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable hippo! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl. sorry I've been MIA from comments :)Love the card and how you made the scalloped edges very cute!! She sure will Love it and I hope you had a good time at your nieces party!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!