Friday, March 25, 2011

News Update! News Update!

 Hi everyone! I'm back from my trip to Vegas. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. Hubby and I had a fun time! I won $100 bucks. So the first thing I did today was headed over to Joann's to do some shopping. No worries, didn't spend it all. I stayed within my budget:$20 bucks for the day. LOL!

 Back to the important news: I decided to select two winners for my 100+ Followers Giveaway. My husband Peter wanted to sponser a Cricut Cartridge called Making the Grade. He wanted to make someone happy with having a new cartridge to add to their collection.
So be sure to stop by my post: http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/2011/03/100-followers-blog-candy-giveaway.html . If you haven't got a chance to stop by and leave a comment, make sure you head on over. You don't want to miss out. Last day to leave a comment over at my Giveaway post is March 31st.


Have a fantastic day everyone!

 

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you were able to stick to your budget. I am not so sure I could of LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! You won money. That's great. Have a creative day.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! for your $100 Vegas win!!Sounds like you had a blast:) Beautiful new profile picture girl:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats kool you went to vegas well am a new follower now thanks for a cahace to win

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!