Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Miss Chickie Diva says, "How Tweet of You!

Hi friends!

Wow! I can't believe in just 3 more days it will be the MS Blog Hop! I'm super excited since it's my first blog hop to be part of and to be able to show off my creations with all of you. I'm also excited because yesterday I had another package at my door. It was the Simply Charmed Cartridge I won at Cricut Love. Thank you so much Erika! I just love the neat things it has.

Thank you again for your awesome comments. I will definitely be working on some fun projects with all the goodies I have received & bought. I even convince the love of my life, my wonderful hubby Peter to buy me the Create a Critter on Ebay! He is such a sweetie to have to deal with my passion to scrapbooking, lol. So I definitely look forward for it to come in.


Okay, Okay, now to the good stuff which is the latest card I made today! Sorry everyone, I tend to talk to much. LOL Well I made this cute little Chick from my Stretch your Imagination into a card. I named her Miss Chickie Diva. I thought she looked really cute with her flower in her hair, the lovely pearl necklace, and her sweet purse. I guess all the necessities of a Diva to be sporting on the streets as the male birds start tweeting or whistling at her. LOL

Recipe:
Stretch your Imagination: Bird Size 4.5- Brown Card Stock for shadow, Orange for Bird Cut
Flower Embellishments
Queen & company Pearls: Chocolate Delight
Googly Eyes
Yellow Spool for purse
Inkadinkado Friendly Characters Clear Stamps: How Tweet of you!




Entering this card in the following challenges:
1. mypinkstamper- Any project using a feathered friend.
2. fantabulouscricut- Shaped Card

15 comments:

  1. Very cute little Diva! Love her purse...great place to stamp! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute amiga. I think you were thinking of you when you made this card lol. love it. Im also goin to enter the same challenge and i was thinking of using the same lil chick. lets see how mine comes out lol. Good Luck. Oh and congrats on your first blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Chickie IS pretty good looking!! ;) Enjoy your Simply Charmed...I'm jealous!! LOL Thanks for sharing!
    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! I love her lil' purse / sentiment! Congrats on winning the Simply Charmed cart... it is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love the card, I love the little sign too! I will def become a follower, but it's blocked at work so I'll have to do it when I get home. I have a couple of questions for you too, I've been trying to put buttons on my page for a long time and I just can't seem to figure it out. Do you mind letting me know how you did it?

    Regal
    regalcrafts.blogspot.com
    regalblanco@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little CHICK!! So darling!! Her necklace adds the perfect touch!!:) Great blog!! I am your newest follower!! TFS!! Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patty!
    What an adorable Chickie! I have Stretch your Imagination, but never noticed this little beauty! I guess I should start wearing my glasses more! BTW LOVE that pocketbook!
    I found you on the MPS Challenge & I loved your card!
    I have won 2 awards, the Liebster & the Stylish Blog Award from Jennifer @ http://countrycricutlife.blogspot.com/. It is truly an honor, I think, to be brought forward & recognized by your peers for your hard work. I have in turn, chosen you for the same. "Hop" on over to my blog http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com/ to copy & paste the 2 awards onto your own blog...for ALL to see! I am your newest Follower & would love it if you became a Follower of mine, but it's not required. Then just find 8 other new bloggers, like us & pay it forward like I did. Don't forget to share 8 things about yourself!
    Hugs from R.I.,
    Lau
    http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute your bird with the purse!!
    Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT AN ADORABLE CARD! I love that it is a shaped card, she certainly is a chick Diva. Thanks for sharing

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love! Love! Love! the birdie,she is so cute and how about that purse.
    TFS!
    Cindy
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg your card is so cute. she really looks like a dive.

    Hugs Noemy H.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your sweet comments! This was my favorite of all! Even though, I think all are. LOL Have a great weekend everyone!

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! Patty this little chick is too CUTE with her little diva sign:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Chickie is so adorable! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Chickie Diva...she's all ready to go shopping! Thank you for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!