Monday, March 21, 2011

Lucky Charm Blog Hop Winner

Hi everyone! Wow! What a great hop this has been this weekend! I am so thankful to all of you who participated in the Lucky Charm Blog Hop! It was amazing to see the amount of sweet comments I got, but especially the many followers I recieved! I jumped from 97 followers to 122. Without all of you, I would not be able to show my creativity! Thank you again. I will post my 100th Followers Blog Candy sometime later today.

Now, to the part that everyone is waiting for: Note: I had counted them and did not count the deleted comments and duplicates. The winner of my Blog Candy chosen by random.org is.....

Drumroll please....

#29 Karen said- Very Creative. TFS
                                        Karen C
http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com
Congrats Karen! I have sent you an email to request for your addy so I can mail out your blog candy. 

Even though it wasn't mention, I want to also give something to the person that became my 100th follower:
Jessica said:
Follower 100!! Maybe that means I am lucky today?!?!?
Thanks so much for sharing your very creative project. It came out AMAZING!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
Thanks Jessica! It is your lucky day as well. I will email you shortly!

Well, I'm off to get ready for the Ellen Show! Tonight I will post some blog candy! Keep an eye out! Have a great day everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both winners and bestie have a great time at the show.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!
    Tell Ellen I said hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations: Karen and Jessica!!!

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner!! Hey girl how was you Ellen Degeneres Show? i hope you had a blast!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Thanks so very much. Love your blog.

    Karen C

    http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com
    emptynestboutique at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!