Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home/ Owl's Sweet Message

Hi Friends!

  I hope everyone had a fantastic day! I've been very lucky to have been asked by friends and co-workers to make cards for them. They have enjoyed seeing all the cards I have made. They even would like for me to teach a class. So we will see, I definitely like the idea of teaching a card making class. Here are two cards my co-worker asked me to make. The first card is for her daughter who got a new job. She wanted me to make something for her in her favorite colors which are blue & Yellow. The second card is a Welcome to your new home kind of card. This week, I have 2 other cards I also need to make for my husband's former co-worker. I will definitely be a busy bee.
 First Card
Recipe: 
Blue Card Stock  for card: 4 x 5 3/4
Second Layer: Yellow Cardstock
Stampin Up Scallop Puncher
Sorted Ribbon
Stampin Up Owl
Stamp Sentiment: Congratulations
Quote: The New Job




 Second Card
Recipe:
Wild Card & More  Cartridge ( Borrowed from a good friend of mine)- House Size 4.5
White A2 Card
Yellow Cardstock for second layer
Making Memories: Autumn Splendor Trimmings



Have a fantastic Day everyone! 
Don't Forget! 
MS Blog Hop begins March 4th through the 6th. It will be starting at fancyframework. More info to come. Hope to see you all on Friday! I also plan on having some blog candy for reaching 100 followers or more. Please stay tuned!



5 comments:

  1. The cards look really good...I loved them. The house card looks so cute. Keep up the good work.

    Hugs Noemy H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl card super cute!! Come on over to my blog and pick up a new award. The Thing of Beauty Award.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl, I got the same stamp set. I am going to have to try it out. Love the house card it is awesome. Congrats on another award.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards, loving the owl -great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards!! Don't you just love the Punch Bunch stamp set? Th owl with the googlie eyes so CUTE!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!