Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ellen: The Ellen Degeneres Show

Happy 1st Day of Spring everyone! It's raining today in Southern California! Hopefully, the sun will want to pop out and make the rain go away.

If you are looking for: Welcome to Lucky Charm Blog Hop, then click here. Last chance to leave a comment for the blog candy is today by 11:59 PST.

Well, I'm officially on Spring Break from work! Looking forward to a fun filled week. The card that I have made describes what will take place tomorrow. I will be heading to the taping of the Ellen Show! I love watching Ellen! She is hilarious. We got guaranteed tickets to see her show. So I decided to make a card for her. I'm hoping to add a little message inside of hoping to get tickets down the road for the 12 days Of Christmas Giveaway. LOL Let's see who will be on her show tomorrow.

Recipe:
Everyday Paper Dolls: Paper Doll and Outfit size 3.5,
White Card Stock for card
Polka dot Paper
Baby Blue Pearls
Black Spool Ribbon
Print out Logo of the Ellen Show
Sentiment stamps: Hello & Thank you





Well, I hope everyone has a great day! Tomorrow I will announce the winner of the Lucky Charm Blog Hop Candy Winner! I'm super excited to have received more than 100 followers! So I will also be posting some Blog Candy! Keep an eye out this week. Thanks everyone!

10 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute!! I hope you get some goodies while you're there! :)
    Linda :)
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I bet she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I think Ellen will love it. It looks just like her. Have fun at the show.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi bff. super cute card!!!you're going to have so much fun
    marisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute!! Have fun!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG girl. she is going to love it and I SURE hope she gives you tickets to the 12 days giveaway!!! Have fun and I can't wait to watch maybe I'll see you on TV:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi bestie, Wow I love your card. You made the lil person look just like her. Im sure shes goin to love it! Have fun tomorrow and thanks for joining me today on our lil trip to the store to buy more cartridges lol.

    xoxo,
    vero

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!