Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dino says" Rawrr Happy Birthday!"

Well, I'm on my second day in Vegas! Having a great time shopping, playing a few slot  machines, and just spending time with the love of my life. What more could a girl ask for. Well, here is a birthday card that my sister asked me to make for her friend Edwin! She wanted me to make him a card that has dinosaurs.

Here it goes:
 {Create a Critter: Dinosaur 2 size 3.5, Light Green Card stock 4.5 x 6, Martha Stewart Corner Punch, Polka Dot Ribbon, Stampin Up Stamps: Dot, Happy Birthday, ... and many more.}
{I apologize for the lighting.}

Don't Forget: click here for a chance to win: 100+ followers blog candy giveaway
Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Great card ! and have fun in Las Vegas !
    Have a great Thursday ;-)
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Duper cute card. Hope you are having a great time.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!