Monday, March 7, 2011

Blog Candy Winner/ Birthday Cards

Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome to all My New followers!

Thank you to all the great comments you have all left me. It definitely made me smile. Your kind words inspire me to continue creating amazing projects. I would like to extend my thanks to Linda @ Fancy Framework for allowing to me part of such a great hop which was the MS Blog Hop. I enjoyed my first every blog hop! In two weeks, I will also be participating in the Lucky Charm Blog Hop. 
Now, onto the winner selected by Random.org.
Drum Roll please:
The winner is:

#24 Beth Norman said...Fantastic work. I like the hula girls and the crabs. So cute. Thank you for visiting by blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies. Your name has been entered into the contest.
hugs,
Beth

Congrats Beth on winning the Blog Candy! Please email me your addy so that I can mail out your blog candy! You have till this Friday to email me. If I do not hear from you, I will randomly select a new winner.

Last week, I was given two amazing awards. The first award that I received for the Fourth Time :) is the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much Lau from bunniescraps.blogspot.com. I appreciate it so much.

The next award that is a first for me was given by Carol @ 3kidcropshop. It is called A Thing Of Beauty Award. Thank you so much Carol! I will list my 5 things about myself and will list the 5 people I will send it to. 

NOTE: Ladies when accepting this award, you must list 5 things about yourself (including why you like crafting), pass it on to 5 others, and when you post the award to your sidebar, the award creator would like the award linked to her: gracenotes4today. (Audrey)
Here are 5 things about me:
1. I love watching General Hospital and One Live to Live.
2. Love Jamba Juice & Juice it Up.
3. I love finding good deals on scrapbooking supplies and furniture for my scrapbook room.
4. My husband and I will be celebrating 14 years as a couple this month!
5. The latest Cricut Cartridge I got from my hubby was Create a Critter. He called it Crunch Munch.
 
Here are the Following 5 blogs I am sending it too:
4. Vero

I would like to say thanks to my dearest and wonderful buddy Vero from mommys crafty creations. She gave a cute little sewing machine for my scrapbook room. It is practically brand new, never been used, and it even comes with supplies. She got it at the Thrift Store for $9 bucks. Such a great deal.

Here are two cards I have made over the weekend that my husband's good friend Nora asked if I can make these two wonderful birthday cards for her grand babies. Hope you like them.

{Create A Critter:Lady Bug Size 4.5, Bazzil Cardstock: Red Size 4.5 x 5 3/4, Red, White Embossed Paper, Stampin Up Stamp: Happy Birthday, Martha's Stewart Cupcake Puncher, Spool Ribbon, Buttons, Eyelets Brads: Lady Bug, Queen & Co. Pearls}



Second Card: 1st Birthday Mickey Card
{Mickey & Friends: Mickey Size 3.5, Bazzil Cardstock: Blue Size 4.5 x 5 3/4, Light Blue, White Embossed, Queen & Co. Mickey Ears, Blue Dotted Ribbon, Mickey Font Cartridge: #1 size 3.5}
{Stampin Up Stamp: Happy Birthday, Adhesive Balloon Stickers}


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Patty

5 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! I enjoy the details on the lady bug card. :)

    Have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy Beth!! Congrats on the Blog Candy! :) Thank you for joining us on the Hop! :)

    And, very cute cards, Patty!! :) So fun!! :)

    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie, thank you sooo much for passing this lovely award means a lot:) OMG!!! how cute is that tiny sewing machine!! what a great friend you have:) Create a critters on of my favorite carts and the card are just adorable Patty!!! i will post the award ASA I can:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little sewing machine I can see lots of great designs done with it. Love - Love the cards they are wonderful. TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi amiga,

    Thanks for the Award. I will post it as soon as I can. Im glad you liked your sewing machine. I cant wait to see what you will create with it. xoxo

    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!