Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rainy Day= Craft Time!

Wow! Second Day of Rain! Hoping for some sun soon! I hope everyone is having a nice evening so far! Since I've spent pretty much a day indoors, I decided to make a card for my husband's boss and dear friend of ours: Dr. Rick Quintero. His anniversary to his beautiful wife Mrs. Elva is this upcoming Friday. So he asked if I can make him an anniversary card that he can give his wife next week. I feel very honored to make something for him. Here is what I have made.
Recipe:
5 3/8 x 11 Rectangle from White Card stock
5 1/8 Purple Card Stock
5.5 x 1.5 Strips cut with Border Punch: purple designer paper, black, violet
Black Ribbon
Polka Dot Brad
Champagne Glasses Brads
Corner Punch 
Sentiment Stamp: Happy Anniversary
Inside card: Sentiment stamp: We share so many things... especially smiles... , I love you





I'm also excited because I just placed a Stampin Up order with Norma from pinkblingcrafter . I look forward to the stuff that I bought! Thank you Norma for answering all my questions. :) My next thing on my list is to get  My Pink Stamper stamps. Other than that, I'm counting the days till Next Sunday when my 2 BFFS Mari and Vero join me as we attend the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim, CA. I guess that means, time to save some Money! Have a great weekend everyone!
Live... Laugh... Create...


4 comments:

  1. This is pretty. I really like all the layering!!

    Hugz,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really nice amiga. Im sure she goin to love it. Oh anf i cant wait to go to the Expo with u and Mari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty, thank you!!!!OMG!! beautiful card!! I'm going to the expo but on Saturday! It's been of been cool to meet:) Thank you:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops sorry ment to say would of been cool to meet:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!