Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Treats Galore...

It's me again! LOL So my niece Briana asked me if I can make some Valentine Treats for her class this Friday to pass out at her Valentine Party since they are off next Monday. I was delighted to put something together for her. But, I thought it would be more fun to have her as my special little helper. Here is what we did. I pre-die cut red hearts at work today! Then, I stamped each heart with the saying "Happy Valentine's Day." I added Googly eyes and used a Metallic Gel Pen for the mouth! Then my niece would write her name under the word from. I then placed it in these mini envelopes that I bought at the Thrift store. It was a pack of 100 or more for 50 cents. Then, I thought, it might be fun to add some arms and feet. So here are a few pics.


My beautiful niece writing her name!She wanted me to tell you that she wanted to pose like if she was thinking about what to write. She is just too cute and silly!
The Final Product!
Live... Love... Craft....

8 comments:

  1. So Cute! Its so much fun when you have a lil helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty~ you are so welcome for the award. I love the valentines you made with your daughter! What a great idea. They turned out so super cute.
    Congrats on winning the cartridge. It is so nice to have heard back from you & I am glad you visited my blog. Thank you for being a follower too.
    I wish you well and I am sure I will be back for many visits.
    Take care!
    P.S. your daughter is a cutie :)
    Crafty hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zaeani- Thank you! It's fun when little ones like to help!
    @ Sonia- Thank you for your sweet comment. And thank you for the lovely comment about my niece! I will let her knw!
    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and I'm sure your niece had a great time making these adorable treats with you!! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty, you are just adorable! I love your blog--what a fantastic mommy you are!
    I'm so glad we met and thank for joining in our Cricky Across the 50 Hop--I hope you will join us next year.

    cricky chirps & smooches,
    k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! How cute that she wanted to pose like that :) Little girls are such a hoot in front of a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi K Andrew!
    THank you so much for your sweet comments. Actually not a mommy yet, lol but would love to be someday. Actually she is my niece, yes we love doing fun projects together. Im glad to be part of your blog.

    Hi Staying Crafty!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Hugs to you both,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice of you and I hope the kids loved their special gift. Great job to you and your niece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!