Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet Haircut!

Happy President's Day everyone! Today was my day off from work. I got to enjoy most of the day with my loving husband! Then, I decided that after having somewhat of my long hair, I wanted to get a hair cut. Sometimes, I catch myself wandering, "Do I really want to do this!" Sure enough, I did just that.
 
                        Before Picture                         

 After Picture

I took a day off from crafting today but will have a project posted up tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!                              

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being a follower! I love the new hair. I just did that myself, had really long hair and cut it super short! I have mixed feelings about it. You look fantastic!!! :)

    Thanks for putting my blinkie on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I like the long hair, but you look so chic with this cut!
    I'll bet your head feels super light now! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! Love the hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, I think it looks really cute!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!