Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stamp Camp Day

Hi all! Today I attended a Stamp Camp where we made 4 cards/projects at my good friend Janine who is a Stampin Up Demonstrator! It was fun to create these wonderful projects! I have attended a few that she has done before and I always enjoy the Stampin Up products! I would like to show you what I made today! Everything that was used was of course from Stampin Up! Tomorrow, I will be attending an event that my other good friend Kristen goes to which is called "Scrapperbowl" similar to Superbowl, the only difference is that there will not be any football coverage, it will be a fun day of scrapbooking. I'm excited because that will be my first time attending Scrapperbowl! So I look forward to catching up on it! I will post some of my layouts I've made tomorrow. Therefore, here are my 4 projects I've made today at Stampin Up.


 I love the Embossing on both of these cards!

This Treat box above has a bag filled with delicious chocolates inside!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. I just place a big Stampin' Up order with Norma at PinkBlingcrafter. I love all of the cards you did they are awesome.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I love Stampin' Up products too. Nice job! OXOX ~Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!