Saturday, February 12, 2011

Something Sweet

Hi all! Today its Sweet Shop Blog Hop @ http://www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/ . The challenge is to create something sweet! Since its two days away from Valentine's Day! I've been secretly spending sometime in my scraproom putting together my hubby's Valentine Gift. He told me to not get him anything. Just spending the day with him is all that matters, he says. But do I listen, of course not. LOL I do the opposite. Since we are both Disney Fanatics, I went to the Disney Store and bought a cute Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio that has a felt heart attached! So I thought it would be fun to add something to the heart! I used the Disney's Mickey & Friends Cartridge & cute Mickey & Minnie Size 4. I embossed the clothing to make it pop out more. Then I bought a simple Bag and decorate it. I die cut the Red Hearts at the school I worked at. I used the Sweethearts Cartridge to cut out the cupids at size 1 or 1.5. Then I added some Valentine Ribbon at the top and bottom of bag that I bought in the $1 bin at Target. Lastly, I stamped the bag with the stamp: xoxo. So I look forward to giving this gift to him.





P.S. I would like to announce that on Feb. 14 will be a month of having my blog. Even though it's not much, I'm excited because I have enjoyed displaying all of my projects and creativity! So be on the lookout as I will have some BLOG CANDY to giveaway! It's small but hey, it's better than nothing. LOL So make sure you stop by on Monday to check out the giveaway. Take care everyone!

Live.... Laugh... Create.....

14 comments:

  1. Great work, I love Disney too. I hope your hubby likes your gifts. Congrats on your one month anniversary. Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Just so you know though...that is not Gepetto (Gepetto is the dad), that is non other than Jiminy Cricket! He and Pluto are my two favorite Disney characters and I {{heart}} him! I'm sure your hubby is going to love his gift!

    Congrats on one month of having a blog! I love sharing on my blog and visiting others!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great and thoughtful V-day gift! Thanks for hopping along with us at CookingWithCricut.com :) Melissa CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect couple!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Cricut Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! I'm a sucker for Disney!! Thanks for visiting and becoming a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and layout. Jiminy Cricket looks cute holding the card. Thanks for the liebster award. I will get everything posted this week about the award. You are just too kind. You blog is awesome I think. As always thanks for sharing.
    Cindy
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! I truly hopes he loves my gift which I know he will. HEE HEE
    @ Melissa from Disney Dreamers- Thank you so much for the correction! I just realized that. LOL That's what happens when posting late. LOL Thank you again.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola amiga, I love the gift you made for Peter. His goin to love it!! I wanted to thank you for all the help and information you have given me for my blog. thanks for introducing me to this, now im hooked lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, Patricia! Great job on Mickey & Minnie! Thanks for linking up to our Sweet Shop Blog Hop at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO Super cute!! I love your creations and just became a follower! TFS and for joining us at CWC

    Lots of Cricutlove,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow girl those are amazing... you must have spent days putting those together!

    Thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut! and on our hop!
    -- dalis
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both awesome projects!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking With Cricut. :)Becky CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! I love Jiminy Cricket. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Shop Blog Hop!
    Nicole CWC DT
    http://croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!