Sunday, February 20, 2011

Smell the Daisies!

Hi everyone! Wow, the rain has finally gone away! I'm hoping for Spring to come sooner so we can enjoy the sunny weather in Southern California. With that said, I created something that will hopefully bring the warm weather quicker. Fantabulous Cricut is hosting a challenge that ends in a few hours that is Challenge #47: Weather Forecast! I had some clay pots laying around and figure I can put it to good use. Here is what I made:
Recipe:
3 Pk Clay Pot @ Dollar Tree
Stretch your Imagination Cartridge: Sun Flower Size 4.5, Caterpillar Size 3
Chipboard: Spring
Jo Ann Craft Essentials: Green Dot Ribbon
Green Card Stock: Trim to create grass
Pipe Cleaners ( Not a great choice to use but definitely use something more sturdy!)
Green Rhinestones
Stampendous Embossing Powder: Jeweled Gold




I'm also entering this into this following challenge: cardztv "All about Spring."
Live... Laugh... Create...

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the glitter on the caterpillar!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you ladies! I enjoyed doing this challenge! It was one of my favorites!

    HUgs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too adorable Patty:) Thank goodness it stopped raining right? Good luck on your challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to become a follower. Good luck with my giveaway.
    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The face of your flower is so cute! Great job! I'm a new follower of yours. If you get a chance, please stop by my blog. I'd love for you to be a follower of mine too.

    stacy
    http://www.mycraftingtime.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!