Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scrapperbowl Day!

Today was my first time attending Scrapper bowl! While everyone else was watching the Super bowl, my friend Kristen invited me to a fun event called Scrapperbowl where there is a day filled with yummy snacks and scrapbooking. It was a perfect day for me to take a break from card making and get caught up in scrapbooking my 30th birthday from this past June! Here are just a few layouts of what I worked on today.
This next layout is the one I loved making the best. I used George and Basic Shapes Cartridge to make the deck of cards. My 30th birthday party was a Vegas Theme Party!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! all of your layouts are great. Now that's the kind of party I would like to attend.
    TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cindy! Scrapperbowl is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!