Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Robot in love...

Hi! My younger sister asked me to make a Valentine's Day Card for her boyfriend! Since they both love Robots. I decided to use my Robotz Cricut Cartridge to create the card.
Recipe:
Robotz Cartridge: Robot pg 2 Size 2.5
Sweethearts Cartridge: Balloon Heart Size 2, Small Balloon Size 1.5
Black Card Stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 for card
Red Heart Paper, White & Gray Card stock
Black Design Ribbon (Michaels store)
Border Punch
 Stamp: You'll Always be my Best Friend You Know too much


Entering in the following challenges:
http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day with that special someone! Tomorrow, I look forward to seeing our Kinders enjoy a fun day passing out their Valentine Grams. I will also be passing out theirs that I have posted a few weeks ago.

Live... Laugh... Create....



8 comments:

  1. Cute Card – Nice Blog
    Thanks for following me on my blog - I am now following you back – Don’t forget to enter my BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY (scrapbooking & card making supplies to giveaway) – I invite you all to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a cute robot! thanks for joining in at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card you have made. Superfun as well. Thanks for sharing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!! Just love those googlie eyes:) too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and just perfect for our challenge at Cupcake this week...thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How super cute, thanks for sharing with us at FFC x

    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card - love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges. Good luck!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!