Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine Gift from my Hubby!

Hi everyone! I hope all of you had a great Valentine's Day! Today was a great day! My husband came to pick me up from work today and as I walked out the school office, he stood there holding a single red rose to give me. He definitely swept me off my feet like always. Then, we spend some time at the Outdoor mall and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! When we headed home, it was time for presents. He really loved his Jiminy Cricket gift which he will display at his office tomorrow. Then, the best part, since he has heard me ramble off of what Cartridges I would love to have, he did his research on EBAY, LOL! He got me Disney Classic Cricut Cartridge! I was so happy because I love Alice in Wonderland, and it had my favorite characters on it. So I will definitely be displaying some fun projects with my new Cartridge soon. Well, have a great week everyone. If you haven't got a chance already, make sure you head down to my Blog Post of the giveaway for a chance to win.


Live...Laugh... Create....

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo! You are going to love it! Good job hubby!!

    Be sure to check out my blogs for details on the upcoming Disney/Pixar blog hop with LOTS of great prizes!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patty~ congratulations on your wins! That is fabulous! You are a lucky lady.
    I adore your robot card & it is so nice of you to have a giveaway too.
    I am already a follower just wanted to see what you were creatively up to.
    Great news you shared with us.Maybe some of your luck will rub off or already did. I actually won a hop too. I don't usually win anything so it is great!
    Take care!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... i want one toooo LOL! He sis good and can't wait to see your projects:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!