Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge and other Challenges!

Good evening everyone! Today I made this Just to Say Hello card to be entered into My Pink Stamper Challenge. You are to make something related to Spring, so I figured butterflies are nice to see even more during Spring. Here is what I made:
Recipe:
Yellow Card Stock for Card: 6 x 6
Second Layer: 1/4 cut from each side of Flower Design Paper
Making Memories: Green Ribbon
Give A Hoot Cartridge: Size 2 for Butterflies
Flowers
Just to Say Hello Stamp




The second project I made was a Valentine Mailbox treat gift for my BFF Mari! I bought a white mailbox from Target's $1 bin. Then, I used Target's Valentine Pack paper that was also a buck. I used the Everyday's Paper Doll cartridge and cut size 2 for the body and the prom dresss size 2. I added red spool for the hair ribbon. Then I added some green pearls that illustrates our big rings that we love to wear since we both love jewelry. I added some flower chipboards on the back side. Then I added some My friend Ribbon on both sides. I am going to fill it with some candies later. I know that she will love it. I even showed it to my husband and he said I did a great job! I am going to enter this into the following challenge:http://www.craftingwithcristina.com .






10 comments:

  1. Nice projects sweetie!!! Good luck in the challenges, hope you win! OXOX ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable CARD.
    Super cute & HAPPY!! really looks springy with the butterfliesTFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Patty~ I am catching up with my followers and finally made it to your fantastic blog.
    I just love what you did with the mailbox & your card.
    The layouts are fabulous too!
    Your work is so good.
    I like browsing and getting inspired by fellow crafters. Thanks for sharing it with us all.
    By the way, please go to my blog to pick up an award I have for you.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thank you for joining me for my beatles week and blog hop!! have you checked my latest post? you might be pleasantly surprised ;)

    Lots of CricutLove.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olga,

    Thank you so much! I just love being inspired by so many bloggers. Hope you are doing well.

    Hi Diana,

    Thanks for your sweet comment. I will definitely hop over to your blog.

    Hello Sonia,
    Thank you for the awesome award! I feel so honor! I will definitely stop by over your blog.

    Hi Erika,

    Again, thank you so much for the Simply Charmed! Im super excited! Thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these projects. Very cute.

    I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute mailbox. Love the bff idea!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Elsa! I hope my BFF loves it, which I probably already know she will. LOL
    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUper cute projects Patty!! Those butterflies are CUTEEEE and love the border you added!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute mailbox... very sweet..

    Thanks for playing with us at CWC...

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!