Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Make a Wish with Jiminy Cricket!

Well, after a great day at work, I got some time to craft in my scraproom. My husband asked if I can make a card for one of his co-workers named Angela. She is the kindest person ever! So I wanted to make fun card with the Disney Classic Cartridge that my husband gave me for Valentine's Day! As I was exploring looking at all the fantastic characters that were displayed in this cartridge. I knew I was going to enjoy making layouts, cards, and other fun projects. Here is the card I made.
Recipe:
Black Card stock for card: 5.5 X 6
Second Layer: Blue Card Stock: 5 3/4 by 5 3/4
Third Layer: Clear Translucent Sheet 5 x 5.5
Wright Company: Blue Spiral Ribbon
Disney Classic Cartridge: Jiminy Cricket Size 3, Shadow, size 3
Studio G Clear Stamps: Make a Wish
Cake Chipboard
Stars Stamp
Stampin Up Stamp: Happy Birthday

 I embossed the stars with the VersaMark Inkpad, them
embossed it with the Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder!
 I also embossed the saying, "Make a Wish" and traced over with a gold Gel Pen.
Inside Card: Happy Birthday

Well, I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. I'm excited to see how many followers I have received. Thank you again for all your sweet comments. I will be stopping by everyone's blog to check out your awesome projects. 
Remember...

Live... Laugh... Create...


10 comments:

  1. Hi amiga, I miss you!! Cant wait till this weekend for our fun trip to the Expo. I love your card im sure shes going to love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute! Have fun at the expo!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! My family are Disney freaks. I need to create my next project with one of the brand new Disney cartridges that just came in last week.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO Super CUTE I LOVE this card! I have given that Stylish Blogger award to you...stop over to my blog to pick it up!
    enjoy~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patty, love the card it's sooo cute and love the border!!! I'm sure you hubby's co-worker will love it:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!
    @ Gina- Thank you! Oh! Im so looking forward to the expo! :) More fun stuff to buy!
    @ Norma- Thank you! Guess what, I got an email that my order is being shipped! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute! Love Jiminy. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!