Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love Bug and More.....

Happy Groundhog Day everyone! Yay! Spring will arrive early! As far as today, it's been very windy today in Southern California! I enjoyed spending a relaxing time in my scrapbook trying to get inspired to create some more projects. I visited one blog at http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com where the challenge was to create a Valentine Day Card for a Man. So as I try to figure out what would be a great card to give to a man, I decided to create this card. In a way, I wasn't very pleased with how it turned out, but did the best I could. Please check out her blog.
Recipe:
Everyday People Cartridge: Prom Boy and Girl Size 1.5 or 2
Lime Ribbon
Studio G Glitter Glue
Stamp: I'm in the moo-ood for-love!
A2 Card


 The second project I made was a Valentine Frame titled: "Love Bug" that will be given to my husband as part of his Valentine Gift! I like to create decorated frames for him so he can place them in his office. This frame is for the challenge at http://www.creativecutter.org . The challenge is to create a Valentine project having two requirements: 1) use any cricut cartridge you like, and 2) has to have a bug in it. Please check out her blog.
Recipe:
Heart Frame- Michaels $1.00 item
Polka Dot Paper
Heart Ribbon from Michaels
Give a Hoot- Bees Size 3
Cuttin Up Cartridge: Love Bug (white size 1.5 red size 1 1/4)
Red Adhesive Pearls






9 comments:

  1. oh i think your card is as cute as can be :) i have such trouble with men cards , i love girlie frou frou so much lol thanks for sharing with us at cricutcardz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and frame are both adorable. Great job! Thanks so much for entering it in the Creative Cutter Room. Very cute inspiration. Crafty Hugs Cathie
    www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frame and embellishments! Thanks for joining the CreativeCutter.org challenge! DT Member Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patty! I came from Pink Bling Crafter and I'm now following you. I love the sentement on your card, to cute!!! OXOX ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Love your bees! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter Room! Good Luck in the challenge! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on your cards, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love the cards! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patty, thank you for your so SWEET comments!!! Girl great job on that frame it's so darn CUTE!!!! and the sentiment on your card is too cute:) Great projects and thank you for sharing!!!! Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!