Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Important Blog Hops Announcement!

Hi everyone! I'm really excited to announce that I will be participating in my first 2 blog hop beginning in March.

 First blog hop I will be participating is hosted by a talented lady named Linda @ www.fancyframework.com This blog hop is very important to help fight MS. For more information, please check out her blog. It is called "Blog Hop walk MS."
I will be participating in the blog hop beginning March 4th through March 6th. I will have some blog candy to giveaway as well. So please stay tuned and mark the date on your calendar. You don't want to miss out.


The second Blog Hop I am participating is called " Lucky Charm Blog Hop" which is hosted by two talented ladies named Giselle from crossmyheartpapercrafts and Nadia from nadiasbeautifulmess. It will take place on St. Patrick's Day which is March 17


Luck will definitely be on your side when you join us on the blog hop. I will have some Blog Candy to give away. Stay tuned and mark the date on your calendar. You don't want to miss out!

4 comments:

  1. Yayy!! Thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go. You will have so much fun and I am sure you will have awesome designs, along with the other ladies.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats amiga!! hope you have a great time doing this. I wrote the dates on my notebook so im sure i will hopping along on the hops lol

    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 2 Blog hops Woo Hoo!! I will most definitely be there :) I can't wait to see what you create!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!