Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I would like to say Thanks....

Hi everyone! Since yesterday that I have been checking my emails. I come to find that I have won several challenges. I just can't believe the great giveways and blog hops out there. So I would like to take this time to thank the following blogs that I won from:

1) I won this awesome Explosion Box from Anita @ http://scrappingwithglitter.blogspot.com . Thank you so much! It is beautiful what you made. I look forward to displaying it in my Scrapbook Room.
2) I won this neat calendar grid from SimpleAsABCraft.com. for the Blog Hop: Just for him. from Nancy @ http://fancywithnancy.blogspot.com . Thank you again! I love it!
3) I participated in the Lots of Love Blog Hop. I won a $ 20 Gift card to the place of my choice: A.C. Moore, Michaels, or Jo-anns. It was a tough choice since I have a Michaels and Joanns near where I live. So I decided to go with Michaels. So thank you so much Nikki @ http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/ for an awesome blog hop giveaway!

Please take a moment to check out these incredible talented ladies blogs. They have so much to show you. Definitely particpating in the hops and giveaways are fun. Well, since I've been busy doing lesson plans for my class I'm taking. I will try to get a new project posted up soon. I hope everyone is doing well. Tomorrow I will announce the winner of my One Month Blog Hop Giveaway!


Live...Laugh...Create...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wins! I too have had a couple wins over the last couple weeks, and the generosity of our fellow crafters is amazing.
    Congrats on your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That explosion box was awesome, congrats on your wins, Oh what fun!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!