Saturday, February 26, 2011

Get Well Card made by my Niece

Hi everyone! Tomorrow is going to be a fun day for me and my friends as we will be attending the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim. Let's see what fun we will do. Hope to not go overboard with spending. LOL  Just wanted to share a card that my Niece Briana made for her mommy who is my sister-n-law because she wasn't feeling well. Just to tell you a little bit about her. My niece who is 7 years old loves to spend time with me in my scrapbook room! She always asks me when I'm going to have a scrapbook party because she wants to scrapbook. So she loves to ask me if she can use some of my things to make a card or something. So she wanted me to post it on my blog for others to see. Thank you for taking the time to check out her card.

Recipe:
Recollections Clear stamps: Feeling Fishy
Green Cardstock for sea weed
Black card stock for card
Blue Cardstock for water
Stampin Up Scallop Border Punch










Currently I'm working on my project for the UPCOMING MS BLOG HOP which will take place March 4th-6th. Please be sure to mark your calenders and hope to see you follow along and hop with us. 





2 comments:

  1. Awww how sweet and cute card Briana!!!! Hi patty so glad you received your goodies super excited for you to play with them:) OMG girl, the EXPO was so much fun and SPENDING LOL!!!! Have fun with your friends!! i can't wait to see what you get!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briana, this is awesome! I love this card! You did a great job!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!