Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

OMG! What a day! The Scrapbook Expo was so much fun! My friends and I did some damage. It's so hard to not go overboard in spending, lol. It was definitely nice going on a Sunday, not too crowded and the prices were reduced at some places. Definitely bought a lot of goodies. Here are a few pics to share my day at the Expo.
Girls just want to have fun!


My BFF Mari & I.

My BFF Vero (mommyscraftycreations) & I.

My friend Noemy & I.
 My BFF & I so excited of all the fun things we bought!

Lastly, all the fun goodies I bought! If only I could have bought more. LOl

7 comments:

  1. found your blog, really cute projects, I am also on Cali and missed the expo! darn ! But luckily I will catch the one in Del Mar next month ! I'm a new follower :)

    HUGS !
    Alex
    http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty, OMG! girl you certainly did more damage than me LOL!!! Lots of fun goodies I see and can't wait for you to show us your creations with them!! Looks like you ladies had a great time!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Looks like you had lots of fun and brought home tons of goodies. Looks like you will be posting some great creations. I look forward to seeing them.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a great time thank you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you did some damage. But that ok as long as you make some beautiful projects. Looks like you guys had a blast!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I found your blog from your entry at MPS. You did a great job on your shaped card. Looks like you had a blast at the expo. Im now a follower of your blog. Would love for you to come and look at mine at scrappingpinklady.com

    Lisa Scrappingpinklady

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to the Expo as well (Saturday 26th)! After 8hrs there...I left with some goodies myself. LOL! :) I'd like to go again perhaps in November/October. I'm thinking a "belated" b'day treat for myself. LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!